the life of my.localgirl

Oct 31, 2005

hockey night in lacombe


what a busy weekend it has been! but i did get a change to sneak away from work saturday night and play some ice hockey. . .only the second time ever in my life! in the locker room i watched as the other girls geared up and i copied them since last time i had lots of help. . . twenty minutes later all suited up in my borrowed gear, i gingerly skated around the rink for the first time this season. .trying to look cool doing my warm ups and stretches. . .no, i did not score. . yes, i'm am sore! one hour and only one (!) fall later. . .i was sweaty, tired and yes. . stinky as ever!

2 Comments:

  • Ice skating!! Oooo, I want to go ice-skating too! Skating season hasn't yet come in Japan though, at least not in my area.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3/11/05 07:52  

  • heehee...stinky!
    Love it!!!!

    By Blogger kelly k, At 8/11/05 01:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home