the life of my.localgirl

Aug 24, 2006

confusion

the other day i went to pick-up my pictures from extra foods. . .i thought i'd try and see if they developed good quatlity prints as they're cheaper than my regular developing people. . .i don't ever bring my envelope stub in. . just tell them to look under my last name. . so they're looking. . looking. .looking. . nothing. . .i start to freak out as they're photos of a helicopter tour rob and i went on - a generous wedding gift from a dear friend - so ya. . important pictures. . soon all three ladies across the counter were in a panic search for my photos. . .one takes over and writes my number down . ."we'll give you a call when we find them". . .i mumble under my breath, " i just wanted to see how you developing is and now you've lost my pictures. . ." ooohhhh tense. . .so i go home. . .tell rob, jr and our supper guests mike & carole about my tense encounter with the extra foods photo people. . .grrrr. . they better find the pictures. . .later that night. .i found my envelope stub in a jean pocket. . .i look where it says last name intital . .and i see a "T". . .no wonder they couldn't find my photos. . .i told them to look under "F". . .arghhhh. . .this name change thing is confusing. . .i'm never going to visit the extra food photo counter again. . .

5 Comments:

  • hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    By Blogger wordhabit, At 24/8/06 18:42  

  • myla ferrer trenchuk . . . you made my day. . . ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24/8/06 20:32  

  • HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! So funny! Thanks for brightening my day!

    Kelly

    By Blogger kellycats, At 28/8/06 17:41  

  • best story...ever.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/9/06 13:59  

  • Yeah funny!!! I sometimes still sign my name RANCHES...And tell people my lastname is RANCHES...hehehe...It'll be awhile before you get use to your new lastname...hehehe

    By Blogger Shemmy, At 9/9/06 15:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home