the life of my.localgirl

Oct 19, 2007

me = 30

ok. . .so i'm way overdue for an update. . .big event in September. . .my birthday. . .it's not every day one turns 30. . .and two occasions of doing so in one household. . .wow! at least i'm the youngest of the two. . hee hee. . it was a fun day spent mostly at work. . .but with special bursts of birthday cheer. . .



my coworker and fellow Filipina, janice, took me out for lunch. . . we totally pigged out. .mmm. . .



subby came and took me out for afternoon snack . . .mmm. . .and brought a loverly bouquet of flowers!!! :)



when i returned to the office, my space was covered with more flowers!!! one being from my mom in the Philippines (dad's gift was coming to visit en route home from a meeting in Cali) and the other bouquet from my from my in-laws!!! they also gave me 2 piñatas . . .boy did we have fun with that! imagine an office full of "professionals" whacking a fish piñata!!! :) i won't post any photos of that to save my coworkers some shame! :)



robbie took me out to dinner at Redstone . . . a superfab restaurant with delicious cuisine and live jazz music that night! mmm. . .haven't had chicken breast that tender and the mushroom was just yummieeeee!!!



as you can see, i even had an edible orchid! :) mmm. . . and the desert! ahhhh. . . delightful. . mmmm. . .didn't have a chance to photograph it. . .all gone in two seconds! :)

it was an incredibly fun day! turning 30 is so easy piecey. . .nothing to it. . . my favourite was spending moments with all the people above and people i love. . .

my in-laws. . .


my bro. . .


and best of all. . .my love. . .cheers to another 30 years together! :)



10 Comments:

  • Great to see you back!! Been way to long overdue! Glad to see that you got spoiled and had a great day with all! Enjoy 30 because before you know it the 3-1 is just around the corner!! YIKES!

    By Blogger The Letniaks, At 20/10/07 22:35  

  • Finally. . . a update! I missed your turning-30-events but maybe I'll make it when you turn 40! ha ha ha! love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/10/07 00:46  

  • Thanks for the update Myla !!!
    Now Its my turn....

    By Blogger Tanya, At 22/10/07 12:03  

  • heehee --- you're 30?! u know, i didn't even realize --- and lucky for you, the rest of the world won't either --- you are forever young, manang my! love you lots!!!

    By Blogger KEZIA, At 27/10/07 11:13  

  • awwww, love the last photo! hope you two are doing well and happy belated birthday!

    By Blogger Kendra, At 30/10/07 17:50  

  • Sorry we didn't get to call you on your birthday...In fact, we didn't call anyone during their birthdays...There are too many Septembers...I know it's past the date, but belated happy, happy birthday anyhow...yeah, you should catch up on all the gimmicks around here...hehehe...We might be due in the end of May or beginning of June...You never know our next baby will have the same birthday as your dad...hehehe...So when are you guys planning to pop one out?...hehehe...

    Take care, kisses to rob from the Suasis!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/11/07 12:59  

  • hey.. ^^

    how are u guys???
    u two guys've got still good condition.. ^^
    look so good.. ^^

    i couldnt find place for visitor,... ^^;;;
    haha... i'll visit here when i have free time...
    thank u for ur reply

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/11/07 21:38  

  • HEY.. ^^
    how have u been??
    what a cool pix/
    u two guys look so good.. ^^

    i'll visit when i have got free time///
    it's good to see u again.. even the Internet

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/11/07 21:42  

  • Happy much-belated birthday! Are you working at CUC now?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 26/11/07 17:50  

  • i haven't read your blog in ages!! happy BELAAAATED birthday :)

    By Blogger Unknown, At 27/11/07 19:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home