the life of my.localgirl

Nov 8, 2005

my best friend?


sooo. . i get back to work from lunch yesterday. . .and all my co-workers are cradling a box of chocolate in their arms. . .plain. . .caramel. . .almond . . . .mmm. . . i guess it's time for the choir to start fundraising again. . .how did i miss out? lucky for me, they were kind enough to share samples. . .and mmmm mmm mm. . there is nothing yummier than belgian chocolate!!! (maybe rice and adobo chicken :) . . .but even more lucky for me. . .a choir member popped in and yes. . i supported and told them to come back anytime!. . .anyone for belgian chocolate?

2 Comments:

  • Bring some chocos with you to Toronto... almonds please.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/11/05 15:14  

  • How about some Japanese chocolates too? They constantly have all sorts of "limited edition" chocolates here in Japan! The other day, I tried the wine flaver Kit Kat...mmm, it was good! I should send you some.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13/11/05 21:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home