the life of my.localgirl

Mar 17, 2006

planning a wedding. . .

ahhh. .i've barely had time to breath! so much to do in so little time. . .but we've actually accomplished quite a bit in 2 weeks now that i look at my check list. . .and according to my calendar countdown thingy i only have 93 days 3 hours and 6 minutes remaining until i say "i do!". . hee hee. . wowee!. . i have to get it all planned and ready to go by the end of april as i'm on the road most of may. . .yikes!. . .i've been a bridal magazine addict for most of my teen and adult life. . it hasn't stopped. . .too bad they don't have good re-sale value! :) i'd be rich! :)

6 Comments:

  • i just saw the movies ashley has on your myspace of my mom's dance routine ... hmmm ... how cute!!! aren't they the cutest [auntie myrna, auntie mercy, 'n my mom] ... aww ... i hope i'm cute too when i get old ... :) ... thnkx for the msg on my blog - i love reading your blogs too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20/3/06 16:24  

  • ugh - but of course i'm not saying they're old --- dangit - i'm so hungry i'm just typing random stuff ... i better log off now before i type any more random stuff ... love you lots manang!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20/3/06 16:26  

  • Ahh....Still want to subsribe to Martha Stewart Weddings. I'm afraid that if I do- I'll be jynxed for life! Call me if you need me xoxo

    By Blogger Sistah Girl, At 21/3/06 12:08  

  • I hope you're not overwhelmed yet. At least you're not planning for a wedding in 2 weeks...aaahhhh!!!...Glad you weren't able to hear and see the chaos, but it would have been a great time to bond with you guys...hahaha...can't wait to see how your wedding will turn out...I love weddings --- the aftermath of it all --- the love, the romance, the PARTY!!!...I wish I could go :-( ... I guess we'll just have to crash your home with a loud crying baby...hahaha...Hope you can handle that...

    CIAO

    By Blogger Shemmy, At 25/3/06 19:00  

  • Congrats Myla! Thanks goodness for Melayne's site, or I wouldn't have heard your great news! Now I'll be checking your blogs for pics of the big day - I wish you both the very best.

    By Blogger The Sénéchals, At 26/3/06 20:13  

  • What color dress should I look for???
    Any ideas? What are the other cousin's wearing?

    Wow...this is sooo exciting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/4/06 12:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home