the life of my.localgirl

Jan 24, 2006

winter blahs

ok. . so it's not the normal alberta winter. . kind of mild. .actually high of 11 today. .BUT. . i feel the need to go somewhere hot and far. . .my focus this week (so far) has been the door that leads out of this office. . .bahamas. . or cancun. . .antigua. . ahh. . .anywhere tropical minus the storms. . .would love to be there now. . .on a more happy happy note. . .i'm going on a date tonite :) . . my BF is taking me out to "town". .(giggle). . can't wait. .maybe that's why my little feet just can seem to stay put . . .so in 10 minutes (30 minutes before i'm supposed to) i'm checking out of this drab office space. . .

8 Comments:

  • nice socks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24/1/06 21:38  

  • i miss those cute little feet

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/1/06 13:23  

  • Owww! Night on the town. Go Robbie Go Robbie.... Did ya have fun?
    Nice SOX:)

    By Blogger Sistah Girl, At 25/1/06 15:51  

  • nangers!!!!

    do you have vin.... feet? =)

    cute socks! almost as cute as mine!

    By Blogger VJM, At 26/1/06 10:01  

  • Como va, Myla? Espero q la noche fue bien! Me alegro de que nos encontramos otra vez! Acabo de aƱadir tu blogspot link. Q tengas una buena finde - ciao!

    By Blogger American Orphan, At 26/1/06 12:36  

  • manang! read my blog 'n leave comments!!! waaaahhhh! no, really, just for this week --- b/c it involves a trip for me - MAYBE (hopefully?) going up 2 see you 'n kelly's wedding during the week of march 25th --- that is - if i get what i wish for on my upcoming bday ... would that be ok with u? hehehe ... is that ok? huh? huh? huh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/1/06 13:06  

  • luv the sox - so does everybody. . . he he. say hi to rob.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 29/1/06 07:48  

  • Never been to alberta...what's it like there? Since you work at an SDA institute, I'm assuming you're probably out in the middle of nowhere...wish I could go and visit! I'm heading to Ebeye with my mileage in May! Can you go too?! I'm going from May 22 to 31.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/2/06 08:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home