the life of my.localgirl

Sep 14, 2006

got the photos up! :)

in calgary international airport. . .looking like tourists. .ready to go on our 48hour journey! :)

happy to be on the ground in tokyo narita international airport for one hour while filling up the plane with gas. . .

bren and candace enjoying a moment in the orchid garden at the singapore international changi airport. . .

pretty. . . :)

"window" shopping in the singapore international changi airport mall . . yes, i said mall. . . :)

drooling over the shoes. . .so nice and very affordable. . .

zonked out on the train on the way to our accommodations . . .it was about a 40 minute ride from the airpot. .enough time to take a nap! :)

like i said. . we were tired!. . .more evidence :)

will post more photos later. . . :) in the meantime. . enjoy :)

4 Comments:

  • ha ha... good ones. Now post some of Aussie outdoors...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14/9/06 16:48  

  • I can't remember if I've mentioned yet how JEALOUS I am. I'm sure I have ;) Got your picies in the mail today...beautiful. Thank you. Glad you guys are there safe and sound. I'm very jealous. Oh oops...I already said that. xoxox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14/9/06 20:51  

  • I'm SOOOO jealous! Especially since its been freezing rain here for the past 2 days. Post more pics! Post more pics! Say hi to the crew!

    By Blogger Sistah Girl, At 15/9/06 20:43  

  • Please send us some of that 22-24 degree weather...mmmm, we need warmth...it has been freezing here (as already stated!). Sounds like a crazy trip!!! Glad you are there safe and sound. Miss you already, sometimes I forget that you are not in Lacombe anymore!!! :) Thinking of and praying for you...keep us posted, it's fun knowing what you are up to! Hi to everyone from Trent and me! XOXO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 17/9/06 15:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home