the life of my.localgirl

Dec 6, 2005

it's christmas time!

what a busy weekend! hopping from one concert to the other. . i'm full of holiday cheer! :) i was asked to emcee a concert hosted by a student band called New Day. . .they were raising money for World Vision Canada. . .yay for them. . .i said yes :) . .it was my first official emcee gig at CUC. . it went off very well. . although i had cold feet the whole time. . nervous? me?. .nahhh. . . it's cold here! -28C to be exact!. . after the show. . we decorated a Christmas tree! :) good times. . . .there's all of them busy decorating. . and me. . .happy it's Christmas time again! :)

7 Comments:

  • That's right...get those boys wrapped up in the Christmas spirit! You all look so jolly...well, especially. My Crimbo starts on December 21st...can't wait.

    Love ya,
    Jenelleeeeee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/12/05 06:48  

  • Ooooops...I meant especially YOU.
    Nelle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/12/05 06:51  

  • oooh is that your hot house?

    so jealous of your winter.

    By Blogger VJM, At 7/12/05 11:59  

  • I'm heading off to Hawaii on Sunday for my friend's wedding! I'm planning on seeing Judina and Olinda too! Will post pics when I get back. Enjoy your holidays!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/12/05 20:38  

  • no tree this christmas . . .but plenty of lights. bought cascading lights - looks pretty. and the lantern is really a beauty. miss you and bongy.

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/12/05 06:58  

  • so jealous of your winter... just joking - what was Vimie thinking??? Wish you were here :) I like your highlights hotmama :) Luvs you, Cara

    By Blogger Recovering, At 10/12/05 01:27  

  • I mean seriously - why are you so freaking cute Mylar. So I was trying to think of that Nelly Furtado song the other day - for which you had a fun little dance - what was it? Lovie Bueno.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13/12/05 04:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home