the life of my.localgirl

Dec 21, 2005

gift exchange

so because rob and i are going to be away for the holidays, we had his family christmas early. . .it was a lovely time. . making perogies (ukrainian dish). . .eating until my belly became like santa's. . .playing games. . and my favourite. . opening presents! so it came to be my turn once again. . and i opened my present from rob. . .what was it? a box. . .and more boxes. . .see my excitement? until the end. . .(drumroll). . i got a cinnamon bun!. .granted it's my favourite kind. . .but a cinnamon bun?. . hmmm. . apparently my gift is on the way. . talk about last minute shopping!. . anywayze. . .i was quite proud of my present to him. . .hockey tickets to the next oilers game (his fave team). . so the next day, we went to the game. . .he was giddy as can be. . .only to find that we were in the standing section. . luckily it was a fast and exciting game. . and of course. . .the oilers won!!! :) and apparently, i'm officially the best girlfriend ever!

1 Comments:

  • Oooo, the hockey game sounds fun! When are you and Rob going to make a visit to Japan?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/12/05 01:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home